Account Manager with Technical Affinity
Account management is responsible for managing the existing merchants, with the upmost care for the brand new ones. The objective is to efficiently and effectively manage the account from contract to invoice, but also nurturing the client; supporting them with questions and guiding them to significant success in the mobile checkout. Understanding the merchants propositions is key in this position thus requiring good business insights. Working together with marketing to launch specific online campaigns for our merchants to drive more mobile traffic to their sites.
- You're a natural people person who isn't afraid to get scrappy to solve customer issues; you're excited to become an expert in the high-growth technology businesses that rely on Sign2Pay; you're an energized and organized self-starter; you're highly analytical and have a track record for improving the processes and organizations around you. Taking the account over from peers (sales & integrations) without negative client impact is crucial to you.
- Assemble and absorb all requirements discussed and decided on before signing the contract
- Be the single point of contact after the customer signed a contract for the entire lifecycle
- Making sure the customer flows through the integration process as smoothly as possible
- Assure high customer satisfaction at all times
- Together with the growth marketeers, guide the customer through conversion improving measures
- Preparing, delivering and following-up account management emails, calls and meetings to efficiently nurture customers
- Be present at suitable events
- Setting-up and maintaining our CRM and customer service tools
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in a technology-driven company or hyper-growth startup
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role working within high-growth technology companies
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization
- (e.g., MixPanel, Intercom, Tableau, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.