We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own a majority of the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting more consumers and turn them in to recurring loyal users of our payment platform. To achieve this you will closely work together with the Account managers to understand our merchants business proposition as well as the development team to create new compelling ways to move us forward. Next to those collaborations you will be responsible to set up online marketing campaigns to drive traffic to our merchants.
- Work to rapidly grow the new consumer base, as well as the amount of recurrent transactions per consumer across our existing merchant base.
- Launching, managing and optimising new consumer acquisition campaign across all channels including paid search, social, display and mobile.
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on marketing driven growth.
- Prioritising initiatives leading to the greatest returns for the company.
- Managing creative development and localisation process.
- Help shape the brand of Sign2Pay worldwide.
- 5+ years experience in relevant field (media buying, marketing, consulting, or strategy).
- Fluency in English. Bonus points for additional language aptitude, especially dutch or french.
- Extremely data-focused, advanced Excel skills and strong data visualization skills.
- History of demonstrating results via data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of European markets and media landscape.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team.
- Understanding of the payment industry with proven experience is a big win
- Photoshop, illustrator skills
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization
(e.g., MixPanel, Intercom, Tableau, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Prior experience in a technology-driven company or hyper-growth startup